We have been using SurveilStar Any Web Protection as our Computer Monitoring Software for watching our students online. It gives us peace of mind when they go online to surf the web. SurveilStar has allowed us to monitor our kids activities from any web browser we choose. ...
SurveilStar allows our teachers to quickly, and easily view what is happening in real time on our school's entire network with a single click from one centralized location. Now we can see what students are doing in real time from a central location! ...
We can use SurveilStar to regain control of computer usage in our classrooms. See an instant snapshot of all screens in our class to make sure students are working and not surfing the Internet or playing games. View web sites visited and much more. ...
SurveilStar Any Web ProtectionEliminate Inappropriate Web use to Filter School Internet
The Internet is a great resource for students, offering a wealth of information and experiences. However, it can also expose children to information that might not be appropriate for them. Children either willfully or accidentally visit inappropriate websites including porn, offensive or illegal web contents, cyber bulling while surfing the Web.
SurveilStar Inappropriate Web Use Eliminating Software allows you to eliminate inappropriate web use, control the types of Internet content that can be viewed on your computer. Depending on how you configure it, SurveilStar Inappropriate Web Use Eliminating Software uses ratings that websites voluntarily provide to block or allow certain content. Because not all websites are rated, unrated websites are automatically blocked (but you can choose to allow them).
Why we need this Inappropriate Web Use Eliminating Software for Students?
While many educators know about online dangers in the form of inappropriate Web-site content, cyber-bullying or online predators, Trend Micro threat researchers are reporting a less well known rise in "good" Web sites that secretly hide "bad" code planted by profit-driven cyber criminals as a way to infiltrate a user's computer and steal personal data such as social security numbers, bank account information and credit card numbers.
"Even if a young person is never approached by online predators or taunted by cyber-bullies, there are still risks involved in Web surfing that may not be apparent to either themselves or to their parents," said Lynette Owens, director of community outreach for Trend Micro and cyber-mom. "Our hope is that by partnering with Common Sense Media, a national organization renowned for its reviews which examine Web content and the age-appropriateness of each site with critical eyes, we will be able to show parents how to consider both the substance and the security of the content they are viewing online."
Are you still concern about your students' online safety and try to eliminate inappropriate web for them? Now, SurveilStar Inappropriate Web Use Eliminating Software is a fantastic and very easy way to help you eliminate inappropriate web use and monitor students' computer.
Key features of SurveilStar Inappropriate Web Use Eliminating Software
SurveilStar Inappropriate Web Use Eliminating Software aims to control and monitor students’ web browsing behavior. SurveilStar Inappropriate Web Use Eliminating Software records every detail of computer and Internet activities including application usage, document operations, emails sent and received, IM chats and instant messages, visited web sites, eliminate inappropriate web use, and so forth.
Eliminate Inappropriate Web Use with SurveilStar Any Web Protection
• Block students from visiting malicious, inappropriate related websites or web site categories during specified time range
• Block unauthorized computers from communicating with internal computers.
• Block FTP port, download ports and illegal network share.
• Block email by time, sender, recipient, subject, and email size. Block emails with attachments or attachments exceeding limited size.
• Block IM outgoing files with specific file names and block specified users from sending files via IM applications.
• Limit the usage of inappropriate applications/ application categories (e.g., AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Worldcraft)
Monitor School Network
• Take real-time screen snapshots, monitor remotely multi-computer screens, and review screen history to allows the teacher to quickly view each student’s screen.
• Record both sent and received emails and webmails from Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook / Outlook Express, etc.
• Record instant messages from AOL Chat, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, Facebook & Myspace Chat, etc.
• Record all websites visited and let you know which websites they visited and how much time they spent on the sites.
• Present a statistic on pages visited, time and length of visit, the application usage.
• Provide the password to ensure that only authorized people have access to SurveilStar Network Monitor Software.
• Backup data to server for further review. Save snapshot as PNG image format.
• Search snapshot history by date (Start time/End time).
• More other fantastic features of SurveilStar Network Monitor Software.