We have been using SurveilStar Any Web Protection as our Computer Monitoring Software for watching our students online. It gives us peace of mind when they go online to surf the web. SurveilStar has allowed us to monitor our kids activities from any web browser we choose. ...
SurveilStar allows our teachers to quickly, and easily view what is happening in real time on our school's entire network with a single click from one centralized location. Now we can see what students are doing in real time from a central location! ...
We can use SurveilStar to regain control of computer usage in our classrooms. See an instant snapshot of all screens in our class to make sure students are working and not surfing the Internet or playing games. View web sites visited and much more. ...
SurveilStar Any Web ProtectionReduce Network Bandwidth, Reduce Network Traffic
There are a few simple things you can do to reduce your school network bandwidth usage and take that 3% chance down to zero. File-Sharing Turn off or uninstall the file-sharing component of peer-to-peer applications such as Kazaa, Morpheus, Limewire, BitTorrent, BearShare, Skype, Abcast, etc. Even if you aren’t downloading much, it doesn’t mean that a file-sharing program isn’t running as a server and sharing files with the world.
SurveilStar Network Bandwidth Reducing Software provide you a easy but fantastic way to reduce network bandwidth. This Network Bandwidth Reducing Software can monitor students' bandwidth usage, so whether you choose to act or not you will be able to monitor your usage and keep yourself on the good side of the Fair Access Policy.
First, determine if you are a heavy bandwidth user. There are a few Internet activities that use up a lot of bandwidth. Users that engage in such activities are the ones that typically run afoul and get "FAPPED". The usual suspects for high-bandwidth consumption include:
* Large file-sharing applications (LimeWire, BitTorrent, etc.)
* Online gaming MMORPG’s (World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, etc.)
* Streaming media applications (YouTube, NetFlix, video sites, etc.)
* Application hosting - Using your account to host FTP or Web servers
Students are consuming school network bandwidth with streaming media, file downloads, or other unacceptable Internet activity. And SurveilStar Network Bandwidth Reducing Software blocks access to some websites or application usage to reduce network bandwidth. SurveilStar Network Bandwidth Reducing Software feature lets organizations build a “blocked list” of websites and applications that users will no longer be able to launch from their PCs. Using SurveilStar Network Bandwidth Reducing Software, administrators can quickly and easily block users from running dangerous, time-wasting or nuisance applications such as KaZaa, instant-messaging programs or specific games. SurveilStar Network Bandwidth Reducing Software is bullet proof since it uses the software’s internal Windows name, so power users who decide to re-name their .exe files to scam SurveilStar Network Bandwidth Reducing Software won’t make it.
Reduce Network Bandwidth with SurveilStar Any Web Protection
• Block users from visiting malicious, inappropriate websites or web site categories during specified time range
• Allow users browsing certain websites or website categories and custom web site categories according to your management needs
• Limit the usage of inappropriate applications/ application categories (e.g., AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Worldcraft)
• Prohibit users from using specific applications or application categories during a specific time range and categorize all applications according to your management needs
• Send warning messages to users if they are trying to run unpermitted applications, pop up alert messages if unauthorized users access to prohibited applications
• Block unauthorized computers from communicating with internal computers
• Block FTP port, download ports and illegal network share
• Immediately pop up alert messages on administrators' computers if any external computer attempts to connect to the internal network
• Block email by time, sender, recipient, subject, and email size. Block emails with attachments or attachments exceeding limited size.
• Block IM outgoing files with specific file names. Block specified users from sending files via IM applications
Monitor Students Internet with SurveilStar Network Bandwidth Reducing Software
• Take real-time screen snapshots, monitor remotely multi-computer screens, and review screen history to allows the teacher to quickly view each student’s screen.
• Record both sent and received emails and webmails from Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook / Outlook Express, etc.
• Record instant messages from AOL Chat, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, Facebook & Myspace Chat, etc.
• Record all websites visited and let you know which websites they visited and how much time they spent on the sites.
• Present a statistic on pages visited, time and length of visit, the application usage.
• Provide the password to ensure that only authorized people have access to SurveilStar Network Monitor Software.